Thanks for your interest in Project U.S.E.’s 50-mile hike! Below are some easy instructions to get registered and get your fundraising site up and going. Set up should only take 5-10 minutes.
- Go to 50milehike.org
- Click on “Become a Fundraiser” (Registration is now closed, but you can still donate in support of a hiker!)
- Join a Team window: choose 6, 16.5, of 50-mile hike
- Create Your Page window (steps below):
- The $500 minimum fundraising goal is set, but you are welcome to challenge yourself to raise MORE!
- “Your page headline” should outline why you’re participating and raising money for Project U.S.E
- Set short url (optional): this would customize your fundraising website address. For example, give.classy.org/yournamehere
- Click “Next”
- Choose Your Photo window (steps below):
- Please include a photo, as your potential donors will be interested in Project U.S.E., but they will be primarily interested in you, so make your page personal.
- Click “continue”
- Member Questions window (steps below):
- Please fill out all fields
- Click “FINISH”
Here is a link to some helpful tips for fundraisers—a study shows that people who followed these guidelines raised 3x more money!
While the hike itself is not a competitive event, the fundraising sure is! We’ll give out some cool PRIZES:
- OVERALL top fundraiser wins a summer weeklong stay in Park City, Utah – Hike and explore one of the premier outdoor recreation destinations in the world! Thanks Elevation Lodges!
- The top fundraiser (overall amount) in each of the three categories (50, 16.5, and 6-mile hikes)
- The fundraiser with the most individual donors in each category
- Any fundraiser who raises more than $1,000 by April 15th will get a Project U.S.E. hydration pack to use on the hike (If you raise $1,000 after April 15th, we will send one to you after the hike)
Any questions? No problem – just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org