Registration Is Now Open!
Many of you are familiar with our Annual 50 Mile Hike. This year we are again offering the the traditional 50 Mile Hike
, as well as two shorter distance hikes of 16.5
and 6 miles
. We are also continuing the 50 Mile Team Relay
, where you can tackle the 50 miles with a team of 4 people! These hikes offer a great way to challenge yourself and explore the wilderness with people who know and love it well.
In 2012, 63 hikers (of all ages and all abilities) raised nearly $11,000 for Project U.S.E. 11 people finished all 50 miles—a banner year! Thank you to all who came out! Our goal for 2013, our 13th annual hike, is to welcome 100 hikers and together raise $15,000.
Want To Hike With Us? Here's How:
1) Join our Razoo Team Page.
2) Register for one of the hikes described below (please don't forget this step)!
your Razoo page & Project U.S.E.'s website with friends & family with the goal of raising $150.
How to Set Up A Razoo Page (It's Fairly Painless)
- Visit Our Razoo Team Page
- On the right in the 'Join Us' box, select the green 'Fundraise' button
- You'll be prompted to log-in or register.
- Once you've logged-in, select a 'Fundraiser Name'. Feel free to personalize this. Your name will already be included so no need to include it in your Fundraiser Name.
- Customize your page with a photo, video and/or text
- Share with friends! Select the green share button to promote your page on Facebook, etc
- Once you've created a Razoo page, make sure to register for one of the hikes below!
Your actions will start some healthy competition and further pave the way for Project U.S.E.'s work: serving thousands of young people and adults through experiential learning that promotes self-respect, strong character, and social and environmental consciousness. All proceeds go towards our work and are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Register For One of the Hikes Below—Choose Your Level of Pain & Pleasure!